The following are 10 great reasons to buy in winter
1. Interest rates are generally lower in winter and are generally higher when most buyers are buying in the spring and summer.
2. There are often fewer sales in winter and therefore you have a better chance to buy the dream home you want.
3. Home prices are often at their lowest during winter.
4. Sellers may be more flexible in their pricing and be prepared to accept a lower offer because there may not be as many buyers looking for a home.
5. Contractors such as electricians, plumbers, home renovators, movers, etc., are less busy in winter.
6. Utility connections are usually faster in winter.
7. Winter is generally an indoor time, so buyers may not be as interested in looking at houses.
8. A winter move should not affect your summer vacation. Keep your summer time free to be with your family.
9. You can expect more moving and painting help in winter. Your family and friends may be more readily available to help you.
10. Bankers, home inspectors, lawyers and Real Estate Sales People may be less busy in winter.
As always, my commitment to you is to provide excellent service throughout the year and I look forward to being of service to you. Please call me if you want to take advantage of the winter market.
If you have any questions or need any help feel free to fill in the form below and I will contact you directly.